Border TechNet is a web-based platform for sharing, exchanging and disseminating information in the field of Research and Development in the border-security domain.
- 6th Technical Border Surveillance Working Group meeting on Best Practices and Technical Challenges
- Mobile surveillance system (MSS) requirements
- False Documents
- Technical Border Surveillance Working Group
- Automated Border Controls
- borders and maritime security
- pattern detection
- cutting edge products
- identity management
- user requirements
- sea bcps
- Event Extraction Framework
Latest News RSS
Frontex will organise in December 2016 a workshop with European Industry and Academia which lead (or are about to start/are in the incubation phase of ideas on) research and development projects...
Frontex proposes to initiate a series of workshops between Industry, Academia and experts from the Member States Border Guard Authorities having as purpose to invite the former (Industry and...
Frontex invites Industry and Academia to present to the border guard community mature methodolgies/best practices on testing/assessing border security technologies in the real field, able to...