Border TechNet is a web-based platform for sharing, exchanging and disseminating information in the field of Research and Development in the border-security domain.
- Meeting with industry
- face and finger
- Stolen and Lost Travel Documents
- assessing border surveillance technologies
- border security related research
- Operational Challenges and Solutions
- Counterfeit Documents
- products and services
- ID card
- United States
- Intelligence Analysis
- Document Reference Manual
- Workshop on Deployable support to external border crossing registration
- EU visa policy
- situational awareness
- Land Borders
Latest News RSS
Frontex will organise in December 2016 a workshop with European Industry and Academia which lead (or are about to start/are in the incubation phase of ideas on) research and development projects...
Frontex proposes to initiate a series of workshops between Industry, Academia and experts from the Member States Border Guard Authorities having as purpose to invite the former (Industry and...
Frontex invites Industry and Academia to present to the border guard community mature methodolgies/best practices on testing/assessing border security technologies in the real field, able to...