- advance risk management
- borser surveillance
- Mobile surveillance system (MSS) requirements
- ICAO PKD
- embassy cloud Microsoft data
- Avitation security
- The 7th Land Border Surveillance Working Group Meeting
- information sharing
- facial image
- Document Inspection Systems
- Land Border BCPs
- 3rd Technical Border Surveillance Working Group meeting and workshop on Best Practices and Technical Challenges 23 - 27 November 2015 Malaga
- Border Management
- hidden persons
- vide streaming
Border-TechNet is a web-based platform for sharing, exchanging and disseminating information in the field of Research and Development in the border-security domain.
It aims at facilitating interaction between the EU Member States, Frontex, academia and research community, technology providers, Border Guard authorities and other relevant EU Institutions in the area of border security-related Research and Development.
In particular, Border-Technet provides information on the latest news, events, projects, publications and other resources, which are of relevance in the context of border security-related Research and Development.
Border-TechNet is being maintained by the Research and Development Unit of Frontex, the EU Border Agency.