- Avitation security
- Visa Information System
- border surveillance
- Liveness detection
- 3rd Technical Border Surveillance Working Group meeting and workshop on Best Practices and Technical Challenges 23 - 27 November 2015 Malaga
- On the fly
- remote sensing
- University of Arizona
- border crossings
- event extravtion
- products and services
Industry day - Biometrics on the move 2018
Frontex, the European Border and Coast Guard Agency, is always on the lookout for the latest products, services, technologies and developments in the field of facilitating travel at the borders that will allow border guards to be more effective and efficient.
As part of these efforts, Frontex is organising an industry day to discuss what novel approaches could be used at the selected airport as a pilot project. A customised technology for Biometric on Move solution is here understood as the outcome of the development and/or integration of new and existing technologies that can implement a number of use cases identified by border authorities, industry and Frontex, where contactless biometrics act as one of the key enablers.
During the industry day, providers of such customised solutions can present their products/services to an audience consisting of representatives of Frontex. They will have the opportunity to exchange information for the purpose of:
- offering of most appropriate solutions to be placed at the selected airport for dedicated period of time (most probably at the beginning of 2019)
- identifying potential issues/questions/concerns about the future procurement and usage of their technology.
To express your interest in attending this industry day, please register on the Frontex website:
In your registration, please include:
• your company’s experience in providing customised biometric solution,
• portfolio of customised solution that fulfil the above mentioned requirements.
The deadline for the registrations is 20 April 2018.
The industry day will take place at the Frontex Headquarters, Plac Europejski 6, Warsaw, Poland, on 25 April, from 9:00 to 16:00 hours, Warsaw local time.