- border security equipment
- Operational Challenges and Solutions
- Conference biometrics on the move 2017
- ICAO MRTD Symposium
- 1st Technical Border Surveillance Working Group meeting and workshop on Best Practices and Technical Challenges
- Document Fraud
- Schengen Accession Process
- Biometrics on the move technology for border management
- MSs needs
- fingerprint generation
- terrorist watchlist
- Hand veins
Frontex is committed to user privacy. Frontex applies Regulation (EC) No 45/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by the Community institutions and bodies and on the free movement of such data (OJ L 008/2011, 12.01.2001).
Frontex will store your personal data in a secure way and keep it only be for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of the collection. Frontex will not divulge your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
You have the right to access your personal data and the right to correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal data. You also have the right to be removed from the mailing list of the Research and Development Unit (RDU) at any time upon written request. Should you have any queries concerning the processing of your personal data, you may address them to the attention of RDU through the BTN contact form: http://btn.frontex.europa.eu/contact