- Registered Traveller Programme (RTP)
- Human factor
- Workshop and demonstration on the Integration and Exploitation of RPAs data for Border Control Italy 2014
- innovative technologies
- Electronic Signature and Cards
- STREAMS will aim to drive the process of harmonisation of border control surveillance
- Automated Border Control
- biometric algorithms
- face verification
- gateway for interlinking secure communication systems
- borders and maritime security
- Pool of Experts
Frontex is committed to user privacy. Frontex applies Regulation (EC) No 45/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by the Community institutions and bodies and on the free movement of such data (OJ L 008, 12.01.2001).
Frontex will store your personal data in a secure way and keep it only be for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of the collection. Frontex will not divulge your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
You have the right to access your personal data and the right to correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal data. You also have the right to be removed from the mailing list of the Research and Innovation Unit (RIU) at any time upon written request. Should you have any queries concerning the processing of your personal data, you may address them to the attention of RIU through the BTN contact form: http://btn.frontex.europa.eu/contact