- border security equipment
- Operational Challenges and Solutions
- Conference biometrics on the move 2017
- ICAO MRTD Symposium
- 1st Technical Border Surveillance Working Group meeting and workshop on Best Practices and Technical Challenges
- Document Fraud
- Schengen Accession Process
- Biometrics on the move technology for border management
- MSs needs
- fingerprint generation
- terrorist watchlist
- Hand veins
If you need to contact us for any reason please use this form.
Brief description:Detection of Olfactory traces by orthoGonal Gas identification technoloGIES (DOGGIES) project aims at aims at demonstrating: an operational movable stand alone sensor for an efficient detection of hidden persons, drugs & explosives; and the potential adaptation of this solution for the detection of a much wider range of illegal substances.