- Identity Verification
- Acoustic/seismic border surveillance system based on fiber optic
- security checkpoints
- investigating technologies
- e-Passport Africa 2018
- Behavior Pattern Recognition
- marritime surveillance
- STREAMS will aim to drive the process of harmonisation of border control surveillance
- FP7 project - maritime surveillance
- border security products
- the Narrative Networks program
- preventive policing
- human trafficking
- US CBP
MobilePass focuses on research and development towards technologically advanced mobile equipment at land border crossing points to allow border control authorities to check European, visa-holding and frequent third country travellers in a comfortable, fast and secure way. The mobile solution incorporates new technologies needed in mobile scenarios and embeds them in the actual border crossing workflow to speed up control procedures.
MobilePass brings together system- and component producers, research institutions and governmental authorities. The entire innovation process, from components development to the integration into an efficient workflow will continuously be evaluated by border guard authorities.