- airport passengers screening
- border control process
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Passenger Name Records (PNR)
- civil aviation
- Workshop and demonstration on the Integration and Exploitation of RPAs data for Border Control Italy 2014
- deception detection techniques
- secure communication
- electronic documents
- Land border surveillance technologies
- ABC workshop industry
- Best Practices
- new technologies
- Face matching
- threat detection
Creation of an EU-level Information Exchange Network in the Domain of Border Security
Authors: G. Ameyugo, M. Art, A. Esteves, J. Piskorski.
This paper describes a staged effort to address the issue of Border Control information sharing across EU Member States. Specifically, the first step of the adopted solution is described; it consists of the deployment of a distributed network managing a commonly agreed set of messages. The paper is accompanied by a demo of the Information Sharing Application deployed at each node of the network.
Conference paper in IEEE Proceedings of the European Intelligence and Security Informatics Conference (EISIC 2012) Odense, Denmark, 2012.