- human-machine interaction
- US Viit
- Integrated border management
- Entry Exit System (EES)
- smart borders
- Land border surveillance technologies
- Acoustic/seismic border surveillance system based on fiber optic
- technology showroom
- Behavior Pattern Recognition
- Graph theory
- perimeter and low flying detection
If you need to contact us for any reason please use this form.
Last modified:Tue, 25/11/2014 - 17:50
This package provides methods for evaluation of biometric verification systems under spoofing attacks. The evaluation is based on the Expected Performance and Spoofability Curve (EPSC).