- human-machine interaction
- US Viit
- Integrated border management
- Entry Exit System (EES)
- smart borders
- Land border surveillance technologies
- Acoustic/seismic border surveillance system based on fiber optic
- technology showroom
- Behavior Pattern Recognition
- Graph theory
- perimeter and low flying detection
If you need to contact us for any reason please use this form.
GEPHI: The Open Graph Viz Platform
Last modified:Wed, 20/03/2013 - 17:11
Gephi is an open-source and free interactive visualization and exploration platform for all kinds of networks and complex systems, dynamic and hierarchical graphs. It can be deployed for exploratory data analysis.
R&D Topics:Intelligence-based risk assessment, threat classification and vulnerability assessment models Real-time and near real-time text/data mining methods for processing vast amount of heterogeneous dataTrend analysis, pattern detection, cross-analysis of databases, optimisation analysis