- Conference biometrics on the move 2017
- portable communication systems
- Human performance
- United States
- 5th Technical Border Surveillance Working Group meeting on Best Practices and Technical Challenges
- Document 9303
- Entry-Exit System
- Land BCPs
- Blood vessels
- technologies at the border
- Mobile surveillance system (MSS) requirements
- Passport scanning
If you need to contact us for any reason please use this form.
Synthetic Fingerprint Generator
Last modified:Tue, 12/08/2014 - 19:08
SFinGe (Synthetic Fingerprint Generator) is a novel method for the generation of synthetic fingerprint images. SFinGe can be used to create, at zero cost, large databases of fingerprints, thus allowing recognition algorithms to be simply tested and optimized.