- human-machine interaction
- US Viit
- Integrated border management
- Entry Exit System (EES)
- smart borders
- Land border surveillance technologies
- Acoustic/seismic border surveillance system based on fiber optic
- technology showroom
- Behavior Pattern Recognition
- Graph theory
- perimeter and low flying detection
If you need to contact us for any reason please use this form.
Synthetic Fingerprint Generator
Last modified:Tue, 12/08/2014 - 19:08
SFinGe (Synthetic Fingerprint Generator) is a novel method for the generation of synthetic fingerprint images. SFinGe can be used to create, at zero cost, large databases of fingerprints, thus allowing recognition algorithms to be simply tested and optimized.